From the digital archives of the Huntington Library – this Harold Parker photo is taken from roughly the corner of Hill and Calaveras looking Northeast across the course. The automobiles (a 1921 Oakland Touring sedan facing camera) left of the corn stalks are parked on Calaveras and the fence around the old pool is barely visible through the trees at left. The related image approximates the angle of view of the older photograph.